Last in a series–for now
1. Breathe . . . .
2. Do the Genealogical Happy Dance!
3. Breathe . . .heavily. (Take arthritis remedy).
4. Notify family.
5. Seek peer review*.
6. Publicize your research via blog, social network, etc.
7. Publish your research in a respected journal.
8. Revise family trees, files, websites, genealogies.
9. Pat self on back or do Genealogical Happy Dance again (whichever hurts less!)
10. Get back to work on next challenge.
*Peer review is the subject of an upcoming GeneaBlogie post.
August 19, 2009 Wednesday at 6:06 pm